Applike Review


Applike is by far my favorite way of earning money with my cellphone. It is completely free and involves downloading games/apps on your phone. The more you play them, the more points you earn. You can redeem the points for multiple different giftcards or have it transferred into your paypal. I personally have it transferred into my paypal, but if you're patient it can be worth your while to save up enough points for a high dollar giftcard. About once a month I deposit $20 into my paypal account and absolutely love this app.

There are a few reviews stating that people have gotten suspended after earning a certain amount, but they were breaking rules. Applike will suspend your account if you open an app and allow it to sit open without interacting with it. People were trying to cheat the system by opening an app, plugging their phone in, and leaving it be while they did something else. Don't do this! Do it the honest way and you'll get paid every time like me.

They update the apps they offer frequently and you should have different choices at least every week. I can't necessarily promise that you'll see the same apps as me, because it sounds like the app studies which type of games you download and gives suggestions based off of those. Some of the apps that I get paid to use because of Applike are listed below.
  • Amazon
  • Ebay
  • Candy Crush (also a lot of knock off candy crush games)
  • King of Avalon (a ton of games of the same genre)
  • Valiant Force
  • A ton more…

I keep the games that I enjoy playing and end up deleting the games that I don't enjoy. I shop on amazon quite a bit, so it's awesome that I get paid to search and shop on there. I also sell on ebay every now and then so it's really nice to get paid while selling stuff.


Some of the games I absolutely love and it's a nice excuse to take a break and play when you know you're making money at the same time. Give it a shot, sign up with the link at the top or bottom of the page and you'll earn bonus start up points along with 25% of whatever I earn. For example, every time I earn my $20 payout, you'd be earning about $5 worth of points from me while I also earn 25% of what you earn. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Hours